Building Self-esteem and Confidence
A 6 week course in assertiveness.
Dates: Thursday 9th November for 6 consecutive weeks until Thursday 14th December 2017.
Time 12:45 pm – 2:45pm
Location The Counselling and Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 9RP
Trainer Victoria Abadi
MBACP counsellor, qualified for 18 years. Families and Addictions Co-ordinator at The Counselling & Family Centre with 20 years’ experience of working with Addictions..
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who feels they are stuck with low self-esteem, are lacking in confidence and struggling with being assertive.
Aims of course
Following completion of this course you will:
- Understand more about what affects self esteem
- Have learnt about what things make your self-esteem lower
- Learn how self-esteem and confidence are linked
- Learn ways of building self-esteem and confidence
- Have explored the benefits and costs of getting angry
- Have learnt assertiveness skills
- Have learnt more effective ways of communicating
- Have learnt ways to challenge unhelpful thoughts and introduce new positive ways of thinking
COST: £10 for the course – free if on means-tested benefits.
For further information or to book the course please call: 0161 941 7754 or email: email@example.com