Dealing with Anger Effectively (Women Only)
An 8 week course in anger management.
Dates: Thursday 26th April through to Thursday 14th June 2018.
Time 12:45pm – 2:45pm
Location The Counselling and Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 9RP
Trainer Victoria Abadi
MBACP counsellor, qualified for 18 years. Families and Addictions Co-ordinator at The Counselling & Family Centre with 20 years’ experience of working with Addictions.
Who is the course for?
This course is for women who are struggling with dealing with their anger in an effective way.
Aims of course
Following completion of this course you will:
- Understand more about your own anger
- Have learnt about what things make your anger worse
- Have learnt to recognise what causes your anger
- Have learnt to recognise what triggers your anger
- Have explored ways of managing destructive anger
- Have explored the benefits and costs of getting angry
- Have learnt assertiveness skills
- Have learnt more effective ways of communicating
- Have learnt ways to challenge unhelpful
COST: £60 for the course – £10 if on means-tested benefits.
For further information or to book the course please call: 0161 941 7754 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org